While not an illustrator as such, Gustavius Payne's work has been used as cover illustrations for poetry collections (and one CD): 2013
- A Year of Celebrationused as the front cover for Red Poets #19
- Swordused as the CD front cover forLight At The End of The Tunnel by the band Foreign Legion
- Blwyddyn o Eira, Blwyddyn o Lawndra used as the front cover for Barkin! by Mike Jenkins (Gwasg Carreg Gwalch)
- On The Rocky Hill used as the front cover for Walking On Waste by Mike Jenkins (Gwasg Carreg Gwalch).
- Man-Dog used as front cover for The Barking Thing by Suzanne Batty (Bloodaxe)
- Martyr To The Cause used as the front cover for Laughter Tangled in Thorn and Other Poems by Mike Jenkins (Gwasg Carreg Gwalch).
- Judgement Day used as the front cover and poetic inspiration by Cen Williams, for 107, the October issue of Taliesin (Academi, poem p.58).
Images have also been used for various exhibition catalogues and cards etc.